SHAKE RECIPE: LYZABETH’S BOOTY BUILDER SHAKE
The recipe below is one of my ALLLL time favourites! It is perfect for vegans, vegetarians and even meat eaters! My Booty Builder shake is crafted for girls who wanna put on muscle but can also be used for weight loss girls. It’s one that included in my meal plans … (lots of great recipes in there! check out my Vegetarian meal plan here!)
LYZABETH’S BOOTY BUILDER SHAKE
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MY SHAKE:
- Protein: Filled with amino acids that help build lean tissue! My shake includes 30 grams of protein your recover from a tough workout! Protein is a building block so its important to get enough… specially if you are trying to build some curves! It also keeps you satiated.
- L-Glutamine: This amino acid is great for recovery! It eases the DOMS (delayed onset muscle sorness) and also is an digestive aid. It is also know for curbing cravings..
- Pineapple: The health benefits of pineapples is endless! For one the natural sugar found in pineapple will help you recover and top up your glycogen stores. Pineapple are nutrient rich. They include potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, folate and insoluble fiber. They are a great addition to any shake!
- Banana: Another delicious and vitamin rich fruit! Bananas are known for potassium but they are also rich in B6 and Manganese. They can help with digestion and may even improve insulin sensitivity! Being able to absorb the food we are eating is especially important after workout when our body is craving protein and nutrients!
- Dextrose: Dextrose is a simple sugar that can help push nutrients back into the muscle. It’s an excellent addition for those trying to put on lean mass!