Egg Muffin Youtube Recipe: The Best And Easiest Breakfast
If you are on the go like me all the time you are gonna LOVE this recipe! It is easy and nutritious… like the BEST breakfast idea: Egg Muffin! Watch my youtube below to see how I make mine!
Egg Muffin Youtube Video
- 5 whole eggs and 1 ½ cup egg whites (you can use an organic liquid egg white for this part for less waist.)
- ½ red or green pepper chopped
- 1 cups raw spinach chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chopped
- 4 slices of low sodium organic turkey bacon half cooked or turkey slices
- Sprinkling of goat cheese & hot sauce to taste.
- Healthy coconut, ghee or butter spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Bake bacon until mostly cooked while prepping veggies
- Whisk eggs, add salt-free spice (example Ms. Dash or other) and pepper.
- Chop veggies and bacon into small pieces by hand or in food processor
- Spray muffin tin with a natural coconut, ghee or butter spray.
- Place sliced veggies and bacon in the muffin tins
- Pour egg mix over top
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes
Take out of the oven, place on a rack to cool so they do not become mushy. Place a dollop of hot sauce and the sprinkle of goat cheese on top (optional) if eating immediately. Once cool, move to Tupperware and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. If traveling with them, put hot sauce and goat cheese in a small Tupperware to add later.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please subscribe to my Youtube channel for more clean eating recipes and workout tips.