If you are on the go like me all the time you are gonna LOVE this recipe! It is easy and nutritious… like the BEST breakfast idea: Egg Muffin! Watch my youtube below to see how I make mine!
Egg Muffin Youtube Video
- 5 whole eggs and 1 ½ cup egg whites (you can use an organic liquid egg white for this part for less waist.)
- ½ red or green pepper chopped
- 1 cups raw spinach chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chopped
- 4 slices of low sodium organic turkey bacon half cooked or turkey slices
- Sprinkling of goat cheese & hot sauce to taste.
- Healthy coconut, ghee or butter spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Bake bacon until mostly cooked while prepping veggies
- Whisk eggs, add salt-free spice (example Ms. Dash or other) and pepper.
- Chop veggies and bacon into small pieces by hand or in food processor
- Spray muffin tin with a natural coconut, ghee or butter spray.
- Place sliced veggies and bacon in the muffin tins
- Pour egg mix over top
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes
Take out of the oven, place on a rack to cool so they do not become mushy. Place a dollop of hot sauce and the sprinkle of goat cheese on top (optional) if eating immediately. Once cool, move to Tupperware and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. If traveling with them, put hot sauce and goat cheese in a small Tupperware to add later.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please subscribe to my Youtube channel for more clean eating recipes and workout tips.