Low Carb, Easy to Make Popsicle Recipes
In this blog:
- About the recipe
- YouTube tutorial
- Nutritional Information
- Recipe Modification options for dietary restrictions
- Share and Comment (show us some love 🙂 xoxo)
You’d think protein Popsicles are the perfect summer treat (and they are) but really, these are one of my all time favorite treats to make all year round.
They’re so easy to make with so few ingredients, taste creamy, sour and sweet all at the same time and come in at only 49 calories of healthy ingredients per Popsicle, why not have them year round?
While I love to make them with lactose free Greek yogurt, it’s easy to swap that out for a coconut yogurt to make it vegan or use a vanilla flavored kefir for an extra boost of fat belly promoting probiotics.
These Popsicles are perfect for the whole family, and they’re also very pretty for your Instagram pics 😋😎📸.
Watch my YouTube below and see how I make my strawberry lime protein powder Popsicle!
Protein Popsicles Recipe
Strawberries – low calorie, high in vitamin C, manganese and folate. Great for heart health & blood sugar control.
Lime Juice – low calorie, potassium, vitamins A, & C. Great for the health of our skin.
Lactose Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt – high protein option, no lactose option
Vanilla Kefir – high protein, high probiotic option
Vanilla Coconut Kefir – Vegan option with probiotics
Vanilla Coconut Greek Yogurt – Vegan option
Pushing strawberries at the bottom of your mold will take these Pop’s from tasty, to tasty and beautiful!
Voila! The perfect sweet and healthy treats.
- 3 tablespoon vanilla lactose free Greek or vegan yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 40 grams of sliced strawberries (I prefer using organic strawberries)
- Measure out yogurt and add to blender
- Measure out lime juice and add to blender
- Add mix to Popsicle mold 1/4 way up
- Add a few sliced strawberries into the mold
- Take rest of strawberries, add to blended yogurt mix and BLEND!!!
- Pour rest of mix to top of mold, place in freezer to freeze for 24 hours before serving!
Magic bullet or blender
- Serving Size: 1 Pop
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 6.2
- Fat: 0.13
- Carbohydrates: 8.3
- Fiber: 0.85
- Protein: 3.55
Keywords: Protein, Healthy Treat, Popsicle, Holistic
Voila! Try this recipe and let me know how you like it! Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun recipes and tips!
Benefits of lime juice
Benefits of strawberries
Strawberries 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits – Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/strawberries