Almost every day before my largest meal, usually lunch or dinner, I make my fire shot. The fire shot is one of my keys to a flat belly, great digestion, and clear skin.
- 2 Tbsp Organic Apple cider vinegar (get one with the mother)
- 1 Tsp Raw honey
- ¼ cup Orange juice (1/2 an orange juiced)
- 1 Whole Organic Lemon juiced
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne (optional)
- ½ cup water
- 5–10 grams Organic Tumeric root
- 5–10 grams Organic Ginger root
- Slice the lemon in half. Juice both halves (I have a $20 electric lemon juicer that I use all time, I highly recommend getting one of these).
- Add ginger root and turmeric root into blender (I use my magic bullet) with ½ cup water.
- Pour into cup and add all other ingredients and mix.
- Tip – Should be consumed within 20 minutes of blending or juicing.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 13.16
- Fat: .27
- Carbohydrates: 18.8
- Fiber: 48
- Protein: .63
Keywords: Fire Shot