If you’re looking for guilt free, delicious, healthy spaghetti without all the carbs, gluten, and guilt, then here’s an amazing option for you! We call them Zoodles!
- 1 organic zucchini – spiral cut½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (you can sub lean meat or chicken)
- Jalapeño olives
- Sliced Button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Braggs Aminos
- 1–2 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Cut the ends from each of the zucchini.
- Put the zucchini through a zucchini noodle maker (spiralizers can be found at most department stores in kitchen sections)
- Heat coconut oil or organic butter, add the zucchini spaghetti, salt, pepper and (dill weed optional).
- Quickly saute the zucchini until crisp tender (it will cook fast, in less then 5 minutes).
- Taste and adjust the seasonings; serve twirled onto the plate OR Leave zucchini raw, add pinch salt & pepper to taste (add low sugar tomato organic tomato sauce and healthy ground turkey or meatballs!
- Meat sauce: Add turkey and begin to break the meat into very small pieces, Add braggs and sriracha hot sauce.
- Once the meat is cooked, add tomato sauce, mushrooms, jalapeño olives and stir!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 468.5
- Sugar: 8.8
- Fat: 22.4
- Carbohydrates: 20.2
- Fiber: 4.7
- Protein: 51.6
Keywords: Healthy, Low Carb, Gluten Free Pasta