FLAT BELLY FOODS YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON!
Searching for a flat belly? Then start with your diet! Often times the foods that we eat cause bloating, gas and indigestion… leading to a bulging stomach.
Luckily with a few minor tweaks, you can totally get a flat tummy! Below I’ve listed 10 flat belly foods that you can include in your diet to reduce bloating and inflammation.
10 FLAT BELLY FOODS TO ADD TO YOUR DIET!
- Asparagus: This green veggie is potassium rich. Potassium helps flush out excess water and reduce bloating. So add it to your diet especially on those that you feel extra bloated.
- Avocado: Avocados are another potassium rich food. They contain more potassium than bananas and provide healthy fats that battle inflammation. Avocados are a great addition to any salad or you can have it raw as a snack. (ps. the trick to stop avocados from oxidizing is to add some lemon juice to it!)
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps heal your gut. I would recommend buying aloe vera gel and adding it to smoothie or greens juices!
- Apple Cider Vinegar: There is just so many good uses for apple cider vinegar! One of them is digestion! ACV contains digestive enzymes that help you break down food. It’s great to have in the mornings or better yet before each meal! I use ACV in my flat belly fire shot (which I have before meals to help with digestion and bloating).
- Ginger: This spice is great for digestion and an upset stomach. It had been used for centuries for its’ healing properties. Ginger root is a great addition to most meals. Or you can try using it a digestive aid before meals (like the way I prepare it in my Fire Shot!)
- Green Tea: Sipping on green tea is a great way to boost your metabolism and flush out toxins. Add some organic tea to your regimen each day!
- Kimchi: Kimchi is essentially fermented veggies. It contains good bacteria that helps us break down food. Good digestion is super important to a healthy gut and flat belly! I would suggest having 1 to 2 tablespoons with each meal. Kimchi is not only tasty it is also low cal… so will not hurt those macros!
- Celery: Like cucumbers, celery contains lots of water which in turn helps flush out excess water and reduce bloating. Have ’em alongside some hummus for extra flavour!
- Himalayan Sea Salt: Most people are not aware that pink salt actually helps flush our water and toxins. It’s one of the healthiest spice you can add to your diet. Dash some while you are cooking to reduce bloating!
- Avocado oil: This healthy oil is a fantastic alternative to coconut and olive oil. It provides healthy fats, can reduce inflammation and help creaky joints! Try switching over to avocado oil once in awhile! Avocado oil can be used both hot or cold (for high heat cooking or sprayed onto salads).
Add the above 10 foods to your diet and see what a difference it makes. You should ideally start with a holistic meal plan and eliminate the foods that cause inflammation and bloating (like wheat and dairy).
Want more flat belly advice? Looking for an easy way to reduce bloating? Then check out my flat belly challenge! It’s a step by step guide on how to achieve a flat tummy!