ZUCCHINI NOODLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS, LOW CARB SPAGHETTI!
If you’re looking for guilt free, delicious, healthy spaghetti without all the carbs, gluten, and guilt, then here’s an amazing option for you! We call them Zoodles (since it’s made with zucchini noodles) and it’s an Hourglass and TWL classic!
Once you add the yummy sauce on top, you won’t even miss the typical spaghetti noodles. Give this recipe a try!
Below you will find an instructional video on how to make zucchini noodles! Try it and let me know how you like it!
MY FLAT BELLY ZUCCHINI NOODLE RECIPE
If you’re looking for guilt free, delicious, healthy spaghetti without all the carbs, gluten, and guilt, then here’s an amazing option for you! We call them Zoodles!
- 1 organic zucchini – spiral cut½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (you can sub lean meat or chicken)
- Jalapeño olives
- Sliced Button mushrooms
- 2 tbls Braggs Aminos
- 1–2 tbls Sriracha hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbls coconut oil
- 1 small jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Cut the ends from each of the zucchini.
- Put the zucchini through a zucchini noodle maker (spiralizers can be found at most department stores in kitchen sections)
- Heat coconut oil or organic butter, add the zucchini spaghetti, salt, pepper and (dill weed optional).
- Quickly saute the zucchini until crisp tender (it will cook fast, in less then 5 minutes).
- Taste and adjust the seasonings; serve twirled onto the plate OR Leave zucchini raw, add pinch salt & pepper to taste (add low sugar tomato organic tomato sauce and healthy ground turkey or meatballs!
- Meat sauce: Add turkey and begin to break the meat into very small pieces, Add braggs and sriracha hot sauce.
- Once the meat is cooked, add tomato sauce, mushrooms, jalapeño olives and stir!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 468.5
- Sugar: 8.8
- Fat: 22.3
- Carbohydrates: 20.2
- Fiber: 4.7
- Protein: 51.6
Keywords: zucchini, healthy, holistic, gluten free
Looking for more diet friendly, healthy and delicious recipes? Then go on and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I post a healthy recipe every week!
ps. If you feeling bloated, gassy, inflamed, you just gotta give my Flat Belly Challenge a go! Promise it will set you on the right path to a flat tummy…